Candles are not all born equal. Plant-based candles are better for you and for the environment too.
• ☆ Unlike paraffin candles, plant-based candles don’t release toxic carcinogens into the air. Also unlike paraffin, they are made from a renewable source and are biodegradable. Did we also mention that they are vegan?
• ☆ One of the reasons why plant-based candles give such a good aroma is because the melting point is low. This means it burns longer and a larger pool of liquid wax forms around the wick, allowing for more fragrance to be spread around the room.100% vegetable and non-toxic
• ☆ No soot build up so it burns cleanly
• ☆ Biodegradable so it can be broken down in the environment
• ☆ Not subject to animal testing
• ☆ A renewable, sustainable resource
• ☆ Inexpensive
• ☆ Burns up to 50% longer than paraffin candles
• ☆ Throws fragrance around the room well
• ☆ Ideal for essential oil fragrance
Height: 3 ½ "
Burning time: 40 hr time
Ripe scent of sweet red berries with a slight hint of flowers.
The candle has the same beautiful color during its entire burn time, because it is colored through.
When the candle has burned itself out the cup can be used as a tealight holder.
1. Keep the candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes.
2. Never move or handle the candle while burning. This is very unsafe, and pouring or removing liquid wax from the vessel will cause the wick to extinguish.
3. Keep the wick trimmed to between ⅛ and ¼ inch. If the candle begins to smoke, or if the flame height is greater than 1½ inches, gently blow out the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick by gently running your finger across the top of it. Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.